Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolutions!

I personally think most people fall off the resolution wagon after January! I also think this is because they set unrealistic goals. Don't set yourself up for failure. Be honest to yourself and instead of goals make it about good decisions that allow room for error. For instance if you goal is to drink more water, allow yourself with some low sugar or sugar free juice OR allow yourself one cheat meal a week and eat healthy the rest!

Having said that, here are my promises for 2013:

  • Get involved with a non-profit that helps developing countries and volunteer. 
  • Finish Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred - do all 30 days in a row!
  • Eat healthy all week and allow self to cheat one meal per week. 
  • Quit eating meat -- thats right, none what so EVER! 
  • No useless shopping - I have a bad habit of shopping just because. 
  • Worry less!! 
Hope you all had an awesome New Year's Eve and I hope that 2013 is oh so kind to you! 

PS: Stay tuned for a Beauty Giveaway. I will be doing monthly Beauty Giveaways on my YouTube channel. Here is a link: http://www.youtube.com/user/HP921Vlog

Picture borrowed from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment