Thursday, May 30, 2013

Healthy Egg Muffins

























First of all, sorry for being MIA. I had a lot going on in my personal and work life but I won't bore you with all the details :)

Ingredients:
12 Eggs: 5 Whole, 7 Egg Whites Only
3 Zucchinis: Diced
1 Yellow Summer Squash: Diced 
Roasted Red Bell Peppers: 1/2 cup, Diced
Spices of your choice 

Directions:
Preheat oven to 300.
Mix all ingredients, I added a few dashes of dried cilantro, garlic and a small dash of hot sauce. Lightly coat a muffin pan and load the goodies in.
Bake of 30 mins and VOILÀ! 

NOTE: You can eat these by themselves or in a pita pocket. I added some guacamole. Salsa would be a great substitute too! Feel free to add cheese if you would like, I am not a huge fan of cheese and butter so I skipped out on those. 

PS: These can be frozen, so this is great for meal prep. I made one batch, 12 muffins ... just enough for a my work week! I eat two'ish every morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment